26 June 2023

sick gut day


Is this how the kids see me? 
I know it’s how the Nurses see me. 
They actually think I’m a Bitch
Because I ask that things get done. 












My new iPhone wallpaper 
Salmon In Alaska. 
That’s going to be in 2025. 


10 years ago. 
A little snack. Lol. 


An oxygen mask is a mask
That covers the nose and mouth. 
It’s how oxygen gets to the patient. 
It’s held on with an elastic strap
Like a shoelace, it has aglets. 
When it breaks- what do you do? 


It’s an AGLET. Lol. 
But there are many ways 
to keep the mask on. 
So if it breaks, you can still use the mask. 
Just put it through a different hole. 
McGiver it. Figure it out. 
Maybe get a new mask. 
Fix it. It’s not that hard. 
Do something! 

So imagine my shock, horror, and surprise, 
When the overnight treatment wasn’t given 
Because 
The strap had broken and so…
No treatment. For a poor little dude
Who desperately needed it. 
I almost resigned on the spot. 
How can people be so …. 
What’s the word?
🥵🥵🥵

This is why travel is dangerous. 
When you come back, 
You can see what you have been missing. 
😢😢😢








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!