04 June 2023

sunset beach


Ready to go home now.  
Lol just Kidding. 
Ready to stay up late 
And watch the sunset. 


It really does rain every day 
Just for a few moments. 
Or more. 


Did get in the water. 
I walked with no trouble
Dry sand. Wet sand. 
And in the shallow water   
That’s a test for broken knee 
Recovery. I passed! Finally. 




When the bottom of the flag 
Is parallel to the ground, 
Winds are about 30 MPH. 
Either gusty or straight line. 
That’s how to calculate windage.  






















Some of the coolest people 
I’ve met just came up to me 
and started talking. 
First is was a couple of older ladies. 
Last night, a couple from India
Who were fascinated by Texas. 


Now to move my gear to Tampa. 
I love to try new things
Once I get past the anxiety. 
I am a lazy (efficient) packer. 
I leave my luggage in the trunk 
And just take in what I’ll need for that day. 
I should’ve brought another few shirts. 
I need to do laundry already. 



1 comment:

  1. I'm loving this trip along with you, that gorgeous sunset! The beach, ahhh! The best part is the people you meet, that is so cool that you met travelers from India!!! You're heading to Tampa, will you be there this weekend still? We're arriving in Zephyrhills on Thursday night, then Tampa sometime over the weekend...to stay with our son and his hubby.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!