20 June 2023

fiasco


Hhhhmmmmm 


This Homer Simpson would be proud. 




We could have gone straight through. 
But we wanted one day 
And a slow drive back. 




Ended up in Natchitoches. 
Cool. 


Wee few bites. 
Yes I did. 


















Steel Magnolias External Shots
At this house 


We went to a hotel
But they canceled our reservation. 
Since February. Cancel. Gone. Done. 

Got online. 
Good ole Air BnB. 
One hour prep time
And Viola! 

On the shoreline 
Of the Cane River 


A few hours later, and we were
In a cottage. On a river. 




Dang thing. 
I either died at 5 am…?
Or my watch stopped. Lol. 

One problem. Just one bed. 
My travel companion is like 
1. No snoring. 
2. No talking in your sleep. 
3. No blogging. 
4. No singing.  Lol. 
That also includes no giggling. 
Well- we made it though 
Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!