19 April 2023

surrender day


My fave kind of day. 




I drove Elaine’s car all around. 
And went to bed. 
I perceived better sleep
Than this jagged little line.


There are some seriously 
Not smart people out there. 


But what can ya do? 
We’re at the bottom of the barrel. 
We finally got the schedule done just right,
and the other nurse agreed to
 take on many shifts. 
Now she chose to schedule elective surgery 
The very week she agreed to work. 
Knowing there won’t be anyone to work. 
I asked her to wait one week 
Since it’s a chronic problem…
She said no. She’ll take the time off. 
And complain she’s broke. 

Why do people just work enough to get by? 
Or even less? When people 
are begging for help. 
Is it arrogance? Stupidly?


Forget them- is my plan. 
I’m done with helping people who
Can’t help themselves. 
And pretend to be helpless. 


So many cultures.
I work with nurses who 
think cats are the devil,
And gay people count as half a human. 
So much for the Melting Pot. 




Red is off. 
Green is work. 
Her loss- my gain. 


All money goes to the Florida Fund. 
6 weeks to the day. 

You can’t have Kratom in Sarasota County. 
But everywhere else it’s legal. 

After vacation, I’ll get
a whole bunch of bitcoin 
And bonds. And stock options. 

Back in HighSchool,
I could hold M&Ms in my dimples. 
Still can. Lol. Years of Facial Magic
And face muscle management. 

Still eating protein shakes and monster. 
I added black Covefe. 
Which allows me to use less Kratom. 

Now how to work in some gym time 
- for suntanning and walking - 
when I’m working 6 days a week. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!