27 April 2023

down down down








The old and the restless. 
Lol. Not that old. 


The number of times the Apple Watch 
Thought I was awake. 


An oldie but a goodie. 


Spend a day with me 


Uhhhh- what’s up, Doc? 


Found in a clinic vending machine. 
Good product placement. IMHO. 


How I really spend my day. 
Playing with a nursing flashlight. 
Lol. 
Been dropping about a pound a day. 
Not sure how. I snuck in the 
family’s pantry, and ate a hand full 
of coco-puffs. Which is silly, 
because I don’t even like chocolate! 

Labs tomorrow. 
I cut down to one dose of kratom 
At night for sleep. 
And added Milk Thistle
To my daily vitamin pack. 
I hope I do t have to give up kratom. 
It’s been so helpful for pain and sleep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!