25 April 2023

super duper day


Rain is like some people’s brains. 
On again, off again. 


Very rarely do I order UBer Eats. 
I did and they messed up my order. 
So I got it free!
I ordered Spinach and got 
Enough Sweet Potatoes 
To send me into a diabetic coma. 


Good things are happening. 
Maybe. Let’s hope. 






Odd product placement. 










Camping Core. 
Cottage Core. 


My blogging packages all 
came in on the same day. 
Funky sunglasses. 
LED lights. 
Little cheapo cases for my trip. 
36 more days. 
30 more days at work. 

The night nurse
- Who prayed for money -
Turned it down flat 
when it came to her in the 
form of hours to work. 
Funny how that works. 
Nope. Nope nope. 
She ain’t gonna do it. 

One fill-in nurse said
There’s not enough money in the world 
That would entice her to come to our case. 
Lol. Not funny. But damn ironic. 


1 comment:

  1. I smiled here because people don’t think I have teeth. For some reason. Lol. Yes. I have teeth- my own. Lol. And no I don’t have a fake leg. Heheheh
    I’m glad we got that straightened out!
    Anne H

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!