05 April 2022

times a-changin’

Steaks on the Barbie

Coat them with Yellow Mustard 
When you grill. So good! 

Little Salad. 


This much wine. 
Like 2 ounces. 
Sick all night. 
Not worth it. 

Even the fancy stuff. 
Not the cheap stuff. 

Reflux Deluxe. 

Went to the VA. 
It’s my one year follow up
From when I was so sick. 
It’s about half a mile trek 
From parking to the office. 



I love the VA now. 
They’re all about Inclusion. 






They’re all about TiChi
And breathing and MOVE
Prevention Programs 
(They still are anti- saturated fats 🧐)


After my Well Woman exam, 
And Pap Smear… wait for it …
They actually told me to buy a 
Vibrator! To increase blood flow! 
I was like - WOW
How times have changed!
The (female) doctor was very casual 
And matter-of-fact about it. 
I’m still in shock! 

I got the Shingles Shot 
and the Pneumonia shot. 
Very sore arms. 



I got my labs done. 
People are so worried about Atkins 
But they’ll eat their weight in
HoneyNut Cheerios. 
I always publish my full labs now
In case someone thinks Keto
Atkins Paleo Pratkins Low Carb
Is bad for you. 








My little baby is full grown now. 

OMG still in shock. 
I told the Doctor about KetoCon
And she said she wants to go! 
Amazing! I think that’s wonderful! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!