03 April 2022

definitely not perfect


Excellent slogan for a business. 


My beautiful city 


My wonderful kitty. 


Perfect sleep. 
Woke up before the alarm. 
Ready to go. 


72 days. 
I tried. 
I’ve been working hard all year. 
Like 100 hours a week. 
It’s just too much. 


Better highs. 
Still lows. 




The news is bonkers these days. 


This is from the 2013 film 
“Elysium”. 
I wish the billionaires would just fix Earth. 


This is why dating sucks.  
I can’t imagine going out 
On a date when prices are so high. 
I so seldom eat out nowadays. 
It’s sticker shock. 


I guess I’m officially 
A Fuddy-Duddy now. 
Low Carb Fuddy-Duffy ’s Club. 
I’m not just a member- I’m the president! 


However, I do like Creamed Spinach. 


This is MeatLoaf
Which I’m not crazy about. 
I’ll maybe have it once or twice a year. 
If that. I haven’t had it now since like 2019. 


My old ex- best friend. 
One scoop. Sweet Potato. 
Might as well eat candy. 



Tomorrow is my doctor appointment. 
One year since the hospital. 
I didn’t reach my weight goal 
Which was to be 10 pounds lighter 
Than I was a year ago. 
That’s ok. I’m the same as I was
A year ago. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!