06 November 2019

planning to plan


I love when I sleeping the 50s. 
Can’t do that with wine. 


Made an Instant Pot 
Finally after so long. 

No hot spices but flavorful. 
Did you know that cayenne 
is good for ulcers? 
No pain - it’s very soothing 
in small doses. 

This is Italian Sausage and 
Ground Beef, and Italian Spices. 


Well then - 
THIS happened! 
What a mess. 
Shoes, clothes, floor-
It took an hour to clean up. 

Ive been very “matter of fact”
Lately. Not drama. 
No upset. 
Just focus and clean up. 
I credit the herbs. 


My housemate likes to have
 his alarm go off early
In true passive aggressive form -
What else could it be?
The alarm goes off at 8
And he gets up at noon. 

So I go to bed early 
Instead of sleeping late. 
Because I know that won’t happen. 
Life in a shared space. 

Now that I know the Herbs
Are here to stay, they need 
Their own space. 
 Small room gets smaller with clutter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!