29 November 2019

best sleep ever


I have finally achieved perfection 
In the realm of sleep. The rules are:
1) no wine, beer, or booze at all 
2) no food past 6 pm
No caffeine past 4 pm
3) melatonin and magnesium 
Alia-Seltzer for heartburn 
4) walk every day to get
 your daytime heart rate up 
5) be tired as hell. 
You’re welcome. 


Same size, same company-
One fits- one doesn’t. 
Crap. Sending things back 
Is such a hassle. 
First Works Problems. 


Back to Pediatrics. 
Pediatric-tricks. 




Not sure what part of the goat this is. 
But I’m quite sure 
I won’t be having any. 


This- on the other hand-
Yes. Thanks. 
The family no longer offers me sweets. 
That’s good. 


How did your Thanksgiving go? 

Soul-searching times. 
I think I found one. 

I also started a budget. 
Which means tracking. 
No changes first. 
Just tracking. 
Changes come later. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!