20 September 2018

owl time


Summer sun. 
It’s still nearly 100 every day. 


So I put myself on the planning committee 
For this years 40th High School Reunion. 

I’m the least likely person
For the job. 

I am in charge of decorating! 
So I found some little ceramic Owls
On Facebook Marketplace. 
I’m picking up another one today. 

I figured it will be cool.
 Better than empty tables. 


About 8 years ago,
I started drinking butter in coffee
Bulletproof.  
Not sure about powdered oils, though. 
I need to study more. 
I would think they oxidize. 


Now - it’s even at Walmart. 
I’m glad for Paleo and Keto. 
Maybe it will call attention 
To the importance 
Of cutting carbs. 

This is cultured butter. 
Made with yogurt cultures. 
Just eat it! 


1 comment:

  1. I know what you’re thinking!
    “Anne! You don’t even look 40!”
    Bedazzling, isn’t it. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!