01 September 2018

breakdown


Washing  machine exploded. 


The culprit just left it there for me to find. 


Same with this chair. 
Just fell apart. 


I’m glad the state inspector 
-who was here yesterday- 
Didn’t fall through! 

When I went to vacuum it up,
The vacuum cleaner exploded
And covered everything 
In a cloud of dust. 



Random junk left here and there. 
A place for everything 
And everything in its place. 




Wrong size equipment! 
And I wanted to walk out. 
But I stayed! 
I want to be a better example 
For little eyes that watch me. 

How can I say that 
we can get through hard times
If I can’t keep control of one patient room? 

Back to the grind! 
I’ve been very happy lately. 
Even peaceful and calm. 
Must be the diet! 

And walking twice a day. 
You sleep better 
when you’re worn out! 

September Snaking is on full. 
Less than 5 weeks until the reunion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!