26 September 2018

almost there



I was appalled 
at some of the half assed efforts 
I’ve seen on line. 
Some good ideas, too, though. 
High School Reunions 
Don’t have as much clout as a 
Kids Birthday Party...
In the grand scheme of things. 


It’s kinda an untapped market. 
Like Baby Gender Reveals
Or Kids Birthday Parties. 
Which, actually have themes 
And thought put into the project. 

And we wonder why people don’t go. 


Mommy has a little helper 


The Remember When Board
Is coming along nicely. 


My former BFF is so good with paper crafts. 
It’s a pity she is not around to help. 


I have enough experience with photography 
And picture placement 
Thanks to this blog, 
And some super training 
Long ago on the high school newspaper. 
I was actually quite witty. 

Kiss the girls and make them cry. 
Yep. That’s me! 
Not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!