21 August 2016

leaking days

Alas - alack - 
My fave lamp was smashed in the ordeal....
In the glory days of my Nursing Career, 

I allowed myself one major purchase every few years...
A Beethoven-tuned wind chime... 
A bottle of Absinthe....
A Cat Table Lamp... and there is it!

What ordeal  - you might ask?
First... the sound of rain ... but inside the apartment...

And now.... it only got worse...
No good news at 1 am....

2 am... I called for help like the place was on fire!

STFU and grab a bucket ... PLEASE!

Boxes and boxes of crap all over the place...
Long story... (not my junk)
No good deed goes unpunished, as Wicked says...

Now everything is a mess.... 
With someone else's dirty waste water....

Everything I own on the porch...

Cheap furniture.... 
Bulging at the seams... it seams...

Who watches TV any more, any how?
Must be a fluke! (TV was ruined)

Leaking everywhere all the time...
The neighbor above me did not place the laundry pipes right...
And they say it was a leak in the apartment...

The only thing that was saved was my laundry...
They wrap it in many layers of HD wrap....

Days later... the ceiling is still dripping filthy moldy water...
Moldy drapes are something I won't tolerate!

Hit me with your best shot, eh?

No time to slack off....

Yum - keeping up with the good stuff is 100%


Time to make a casserole or two....

This belongs to a patient...  good news!

A pleasant sunset....

And here is me... ready for a change....
528 Hz and beyond... (link) .... (can't hurt)
Come on, already!
Lets make a change!

4 comments:

  1. Even when things go wrong, you are so full of optimism and grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Sorry. Flooded out once, one time too many. My heart sank at the sad remains of your cat lamp. But you did look at the bright side. Loved the rainbow pix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Sorry. Flooded out once, one time too many. My heart sank at the sad remains of your cat lamp. But you did look at the bright side. Loved the rainbow pix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Sweetie - I wish I lived closer ..... any chance of you getting some local friends to help with all this? This is big!
    xoxoxo ~ Cali

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!