25 August 2024

simple thing


Watched “her” the AI movie
And the moment they
Introduced Alan Watts 
I knew she was going to leave him. 


Everything and everyone is impermanent 


Nothing is real here
In that it’s not lasting. 
Ever-changing 


My role is to put up the TP. 
I’ve accepted this as fact. 


Everyone else has broken arms. 
lol  No? Well you would think they do. 


50 cents. 
Might be handy for something 


Getting ready to see my buddy Pete 

Thriller … lol

Thriller night… lol

Butt shot. Lol. 
I’ve been having a hamburger every day 
To get my iron levels up. 
One day I will talk about 
my current situation. 
But until it goes to court
And Judge Judy bangs her gavel…
I’ll just drop hints and 
Suffer in virtual silence. 
“Lol”




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!