07 August 2024

robing hoods


It’s kind of neat. 
Being a little fish 
In a big pond. 
Somewhere out there,
Someone thinks I’m pretty neat. 
And smart. And OK. 




Woke up to Fergus 
Trying to mount Cedar. 
Screaming about it. 
4 am. You two go get a room! 
Just not MY room. Lol. 


Boulevard of broken chargers. 
And dreams. 
This is why I take my chargers with me. 
Tired of people abusing them. 


Still doing great 


What the heck? 
The things seen on the way to work. 


Don’t believe them. 
A dip is a signal to buy. 
Even if it’s a BIG dip. 

From 2017 in Boston. 
Then 2018 in Seattle. 

Little Z Man punched me in the face
And scratched my cheek. 
Right on the dimple! 
Battle wound. lol. 
I’m pretty sure it was 
“Accidentally on purpose”
LOLOL 


1 comment:

  1. The battle wounds, Anne! My daughter works on the pediatric floor, she got some kicks yesterday from a small child who didn't want his blood tested...it can be a war zone for sure. I hope you're doing all right these days, you're looking good!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!