10 August 2024

dis-aster day


Night at the Opera 
Musical, actually. Funny Girl.


Back at the stage door,
The die-hard fans seeking alpha 





Body shot 


Quesadilla 


Mole is chocolate and cinnamon 


Mommy stop! 
lol sorry, son. 
Done is done.


I didn’t recognize my own face. 
I’m less in weight 
But my clothes are tight. 
And my trunk is mushy. 

I was in the audience for 
FunnyGirl in Dallas,
And a second alternate Fanny
Was announced. And I cried. 
Cried. And panicked. 
I had a slow motion
 panic attack in public
In front of 5000 people. 

It’s not about the singer. 
It’s about me being 
Unprepared for change
And having a LOW
Frustration Tolerance.
Poor coping skills. 
This eviction is taking its toll on me. 
I finally calmed down
After intermission. 
I literally cried for an hour and a half. 
And then there’s the “shame.”
Like being embarrassed. 
It’s like peeing your pants. 
It happens. It does. 

Coping Skills 
Frustration Tolerance 
Impulse Control 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!