27 November 2023

blog cabin


Be aware. 
Blogger is messed up. 
I write posts but they
Don’t get to the Platform 9 3/4

We now have 3 critters. 
2 birds and one Rug Rat. 
They make a joyful noise!




The delicate balance of 
Kratom, pain, and rest. 






Found my old journal. 
Now it’s been over 2 years! 
A few beers here and then for 
Kidney Stones. But just one
Good German Beer 
with pre and probiotics! 
I like room temperature beers. 


Dr Cate Shanahan MD
And her Keto guide with an occasional 
German Beer. I looked for a link
But can’t find it. 


Work on the house today 
Means the cats are up. 
In the Hair BnB. 
Mozart, munchies, and poop box.  
The slobs didn’t make the bed. 
LOL! 


From the Internet 
Christmas CATctus in bloom!







Ahhhh progress. 
I’m working to understand 
And accept my ego has 
Unlimited need for specialness. 
It’s mind blowing 🤯 
To see the tricks and games 
We try - regression in service of the ego. 
The love of specialness is 
A root of all trouble! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!