08 March 2023

oh em gee


So pretty- this art. 
Evocative. 




Of all the things 
I find myself in the healthy 1%
And as any dying person will admit,
You can’t buy health for any price. 
It seems to be consistency. 


No no one is allowed to wear a mask. 
Go figure. Full circle idiocy. 


No birth control. No gay sex. 
No abortions. No nothing. 


We need fats. 


2011. Trip#2 (of 3) to Temecula. 
I stopped to camp in Joshua Tree


This is Indian Cove at Joshua Tree
National Park, Inland Empire, California. 


2 protein shakes and this soup. 
Is my go-to diet these past months. 


It’s not bad. Its $5.50 at Walmart. 
My brain objects to $5 soup. 
That’s half my daily food budget. 







I gave up a few more days 
Since I’m needing time to organize. 
And sleep. And take naps. And sleep. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!