18 March 2023

kratom days


Working on my skilz 


The world is growing more absurd. 






Ha!


This is why we see Influencers
 crash and burn. 


When I lose weight I am freezing 
cold all the time. In fact,
There is a place below my navel 
That is always cold. Like cold
To the touch. Crazy. 


The only thing I don’t like 
about Kratom is I like to sleep.
 And it seems to lesson 
the amount of sleep I need. 


It has a milk stimulant effect. 


It kicks in like a strong cup of coffee. 


Struth! 


They asked me to come 
To the office on my day off
Which I agreed to do.  


I thought I was in trouble. 
But I won a prize. A nice ball cap. 




10 years. 
It was 10 years ago my ex came back. 
And went away again. 
I’m fairly consistent. Thank goodness. 
And fairly self confident. 
Thank goodness. 

I love this dumb cat! 
He’s so loving and cuddly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!