06 July 2022

team work






Why is it when you’re sick
And you eat 2 eggs
Every day for a week,
Why do you not lose weight? 
The maddening question. 


Maria Emmerich’s 
“Frozen Hot Chocolate” drink. 
Ice, Coconut Milk, Collagen, Chocolate. 

Chicken Broth. 
I called a nurse who came in for me. 
I went home and slept on the couch
6 hours then went to bed early! 

I’ve been sleeping on my day off
Like 14 + hours. That’s no good. 
Literally sleeping and working. 

I called the company and told them 
No more 6 days a week. 
That’s too much. 
5 days is enough. 
All 12 hour shifts. Plus drive time. 
84 to 90 hours a week. I’m done. 


This is why the news is a joke. 
Bitcoin to $100,000,000,000,000? 
The GDP for America is like 25 trillion. 
All the money is the world is 
1.250 trillion. 
One single Bitcoin is going to be worth 
More than all the money on earth?
The news is like thinking there’s a 
Monster under the bed. Unlikely. 


So glad I made it to July. 
My goal was to keep up
My massive schedule until July. 






Tomorrow. 
We leave tomorrow for vacation. 


Air BnB Austin 
Little  pool house and pool. 



Elaine and I both had homemade 
LC Ice Cream 
Which is egg yolks and HWC
(Heavy Whipping Cream) 
With Vanilla and Allulose. 
She was also sick. Hmmmm
Double Dose Sick Day. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!