01 July 2022

sleep late day


Nuts. 
My life is nuts right now. 
I love the pay from extra work. 
But it’s really killing me.  


Bank note? Lol. 
Texans don’t use bank notes. 
For parking at the clinic. 
Euro? Dollar? Pounds? 


My busy days. 
Nursing is really busy. 
All the time.  Especially now. 


Lots of waiting. Lots of standing. 
Lots of heat. Lots of van rides. 


Had a few bites of this. 
No ideal but not bad. 


11 carbs. Not keto. 
But still ok. Especially since 
I indulge just a few times a year. 
2433 mg glucose. 
About 2 1/2 grams glucose. 

I’m having labs done.
I get such a small amount of fructose 
My triglycerides should be low. 


Slept almost 14 hours. 
Pure bliss. 


I’m not sure the muscles 
go out like that with obesity. 


Long shot. 

Hot shot. Lol. 
Me. Lol. 
“Hot” as in temperature. 
“Shot” as in whipped. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!