12 June 2020

yay!



Woke up today 
Before the alarm. 
Got everything done 
And got to work early. 


Got all my cold brew coffee ready. 
I’m ready for fasting now. 

All the Nurses are behaving. 
All the patients are behaving. 
All the housemates are behaving. 
Who could ask for more? 

Not that I need them to behave 
For me to be OK. 
But it sure helps. 

I’ve been reading about
Cluster B 
Personality types. 
Just one or two YouTube videos 
Saved me a year or two of agony. 

I’m always shocked that I 
Never see it coming. 
It should be the first thing I look for. 

I think my sister has this. 
And that’s why her kids are hurting. 

I think my little patient is Autistic 
As well as Cluster B 
- no shock really- 
And now I can care for him 
Without needing him
To behave in any certain way. 

My mind was so freed up 
That I had extra energy 
To plan my next vacation! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!