05 June 2020

hospital part 3









The motto for the day is
Trust NO ONE
And Avoid Facebook!

I think I finally reached a breaking point. 
I went in the bathroom and cried. 
First time since January. 
First time since this started. 

I didn’t break.
I snapped. 
It snapped off. 
My faith snapped in two
And I’m trying to not cry at the nurses station. 
Thank goodness for masks. 
It hides the ugly crying 
Now if I blow my nose, 
they’ll think I have the virus. LOL. 

Probably taking a wee break
From social media 
For my own sanity. 
Mental health. 



1 comment:

  1. I have Crisis Fatigue. It’s like Combat Fatigue.
    But this nonstop barrage of viruses, pandemic, riots, killing people in the streets, I just am reaching a point of exhaustion. Physical exhaustion I can take. Rest and good food help with that.
    Mental and emotional fatigue? That’s a little trickier.
    80 - maybe 90% of the war was this way too. A constant mind fuck. I
    Constant roll calls at 4 am. No trust. You had to account for every minute of every day. Senseless meetings.
    God please I’m done

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!