10 June 2020

dead


I supposed if I were truly dead
I couldn’t blog
So I must still be alive. 
Apple Watch says I’m alive. 
Must be true. 


Not really fasting,
But getting ready to fast. 
Bone Broth (not Beef Broth)
And Black Covefe. 
And Helico Blend. 
It worked to “fix” my reflux 
So I thought I was out of the woods. 
The other night proved 
That was a lie. 


Mom made chicken 
and gave me some. 
They don’t even bother 
with the rice anymore. 

I personally don’t think 
12 hour shifts are healthy. 
You can’t do anything but work. 
Especially with the stores closing early. 


I placed a big old order on Amazon. 
They’ll deliver it today via Fresh. 
Saves me going to the stores. 
I like to be home before dark. 
I have to drive near downtown 
And I don’t want trouble. 




Texas is up in CV19 cases. 
All time high.and that’s the bump 
From Memorial Day. 
We have yet to see the riot bumps. 

I never want to work 6 days
12 hours a day. Never again. 
Well- spot work. 
Not for 6 freaking months solid. 
YIKES! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!