24 May 2017

lets try that again

Summer in Texas is good for Salads



And cooking in the Instant Pot

Eating on the patio with a chiminea burning piñon wood 





This is Beef Stew


Things are getting back to normal for me....
Cooking with friends and getting out a little more.
It's about time, too!

Also, I found this pic from 2011... and 2017
I am not sure about the face!

Two years ago this weekend, I broke my leg.
I never dreamed it would take this long to get back on my feet.
Literally. And in all areas of my life.
So yeah!

3 comments:

  1. Love your patio Glad to hear you're settling in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dinner invitation must keep getting lost in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear Enz. Your invitation is always open!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!