27 September 2024

deez nuts


These nuts? 
The broken ones 


Cost $11 
But labor OMG
The tire change guys
Left me undone. 


I will gladly pay more
To not have to redo it. 
My pet peeve. 




I slept 12 hours last night. 


Long shot in real life. 








Preventative Maintenance 
Is always the way to go 



2020 (?)

This very day 
My diet is more simple sugar that I like. 
Finally my cortisol levels are down 
Which I know by a solid 
5 pound weight gain. 
Now that the trail is over 
We can officially change the locks. 
Now comes the payback for him. 
Which as we know- is a bitch. 
The trouble is- he’s stalking us
And sending vague weird messages 
And emails in the middle of the night. 
Unfortunately- that will cost him 
Dearly. 
You just can’t make death threats 
And expect no consequence. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!