02 May 2024

smile house


Nurse Anne to the rescue!


Another night at the AirBnb




First full month of  Dividend Investing 
And I finally made more than 
A couple of bucks. 

My dear brother. 
It’s his birthday. 


Ahhh the folly of youth. 
Oh well- it drives the economy. 
Same with sports. 






Crappy Sleep. 
Do you ever think you have 
a great idea… that nothing could 
possibly go wrong until it does? 


I live with a person 
who comes up with these 
grand schemes of how to 
get someone’s attention. 
But they always end up backfiring. 
I’m afraid it will bite him in the butt one day. 

Like the improbable shows kids love. 
They get to challenge authority 
And win via some loopholes 
Or situation- instead of just 
Doing the right thing over and over. 
Kinda like low Carb! lol. 
But I digress. Heheheh

Vacation is in sight. 
And I have a genuine smile. 
Bonus Dog at Air Bnb! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!