01 September 2023

movie day


I live a block away from 
A little bodega. Grocery store. 


This one is getting fancy. 
Blue Crab - live 


Looks like the stock market 
After covid. Lol. 
up down all around 




Looking at Instagram 
Will make you sad. 
If you compare. 


Those True Crime Shows
Will eat away at your noggin’


As Baily Satian says. 
Stories haunt us. 




Life’s Most Important Lesson 







I love movies. 
We do love our stories. 
I love old films. 

A backshot. 
Ive been working on my posture. 

I feel as though I’m breaking an oath. 
No walking. No gym. 
Its too HOT to make extra heat. 
There’s no place for the heat to go. 

I look around at my peers. 
Same heat. Same situation. 
Be as prepared as we can be. 





1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you all are experiencing such hellishly hot weather. We're having autumn-y nights here, chilly mornings, the pool is freezing even though the days are warming up to the eighties. It'll be in the low nineties over the next few days here in central NY state, which is....hot for us. You are looking good, Anne, hope you're managing okay, and that you get some cooler weather soon.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!