04 September 2023

labor day


The rain didn't last 5 minutes. 


Little brother and sister 
Come to the room to work on 
ABCs and 1,2,3s. 
But alas - I think there is some ADHD
Afoot- plus 3 years of doing 
Absolutely Nothing during COVID…


Things I get told every day:
You’re fat. 
You’re ugly. 
You’re disgusting. 
Are you a boy or a girl?
Why do you come here?
This is my house. 
You need to leave. 
*slapping* 
Yes- these kids slap
And the kids hit with fists. 
It really is atrocious. 


Covefe treat. 


Yes. He really DID say this. 

The Law Of Attraction 
Likes to blame the victim. 
Then one fine day, 
this fickle god of fate delivers 
And then people say “Amen!
I knew it would happen!”



Its so hot my hair gel was melting. 
Ao I switched to hair spray. 
Viola! 
More lift and height. 
Remember Aqua Net? 
Lol. Good times. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!