01 July 2023

tv show night


They lie about the 5 minutes. 
This shop has one guy working.
8 cars at 7 am on a Saturday. 
Criminal to treat workers like this. 
Corporate America takes
Horrible risks with their employees.   


My perfect sleep concoction 
Is still hitting right. 
Delta 8, Delta 9, and Red Kratom. 
Oh. And Magnesium. 
 I occasionally take Melatonin,
But I’m trying to cut down. 


I didn’t wear my watch 
(Day off) 
But still did many steps.
My first day off I just want to rest. 
Physically rest. 
Then chores and errands 
The second day off. 




Freaking week of triple digit temps. 




I had scrubs with this design. Lol. 
And probably some workout pants. 





For my own nails. 
I’m very low maintenance!

I’m trying to do YouTube Shorts 
every week, and work on my editing 
And blending. 

It’s been 2 years since I got the idea
To do a second video blog 
But real life is trying to 
Make me it’s bitch. 






My housemates and I watched videos 
Of 1960s and 1970s movies and shows-
Theme songs and opening segments. 
Very good memories. 
My old Nanny was the Electronic Babysitter. 
I miss the old girl. And love her. 
Hmmmph. LatchKey Kids unite! Lol. 

Phase 2 of the Wella T18. 
I usually get a purple tint,
But - lo and behold - I was using 
Too strong of a developer. 
So I left the toner on like 10 minutes. 
Viola! 
Practically Perfect Platinum. 


2 comments:

  1. This is just a quick note to let you know that I still read your blog and love it. You are still looking great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love that so much!
      Anne H

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!