19 December 2022

walk off day




Stopped at Rudy’s to get some
BBQ for Elaine coming home. 
Musical tours usually take 
A week or so off for Christmas. 


Nurse said she would come in early. 
Just got back from vacation
 and her phone is turned off. 
I asked the mom, and left before she got here. 


So much running around. 




I thought this was my lunch 
so I brought it to work. 


Lol more like this. 










This is Turkish Delight with Cake.  
I had this - and it was pretty good. 
I didn’t crave more. 
I did t even finish it. 
Delights from Pakistan. 

When Nurses start saying 
they are going to call the State Board 
and report you for making them work 
against their will, it’s time to find 
another nurse for the case. 

I’m not Nurse Ratched. 
I’m not Jeffery Dahmner. 
I’m not in charge and I can’t force 
People to do anything. 
They’re not captives. 
It would be nice if you worked 
When you said you would but - 
Don’t threaten me.  

I asked her if she wanted to work
And she said yes. 
She changed her mind later. 
That’s a pattern she has repeated 
3 times in as many years. 

Patterns patterns patterns. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!