08 November 2021

fixer upper


Up all night. 


Including up the stairs. 
I peed like 10 times at work yesterday. 
TMI 


Of all the places I’ve ever lived,
I loved loved loved 
This apartment best. 


I like this room better
Now that I’ve decorated it myself. 


This cat. I got up to pee
(7 times last night)
And he took my spot. 
TMI




The past 2 days 
I didn’t eat. 
Just nibble snacked. 
I think I’m passing a kidney stone
And it feels like a knife
In my back. 
And my insides are hollow. 
Like being impaled. 
TMI- I think I finally passed 
The sludge. Not really stones. 
Woke up and the pain was gone. 

No heat in the house at night. 
It’s starting to be cool at night
- Even cold 
Which is awesome!

Cleaning out the closet today. 
The little kid sister 
At the case- called me fat yesterday. 
And I was like Grrrrr
But she right. 
Time to move the booty. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!