04 May 2021

ode to princess dieter

Not sure I even rolled over. 
I’ve doubled the magnesium. 
Couldn’t keep my eyes open. 

Current month low. 
Feb and March high! 
You only get one heart. 
Don’t kill it. 

Why would anyone choose junk
Over sicknesses? 
I really, honestly don’t understand. 

The week I was sick. 
Now my pulse is in the 60 to 80 range 

Thunderstorms all night. 
This picture is on my sleep app. 
The one that says I snore 
And mumble and moan in my sleep. 

The L Reuteri Yogurt 
Is almost done. 
Some people say 24 hours. 
Dr Davis says 36. We’ll see. 

Condensation- evaporation?
So many ways to skin a cat. 
Or make yogurt. 


Turns out the cream with thickeners 
Was ok to use. Just thick yogurt. 
Some people actually add guar gum
And thickeners to homemade yogurt. 
I guess with anything 
There are going to be purists. 

New coffee drip basket. 
This is for tea but it’s less messy 
Than a coffeemaker or a pour over. 

2013 on the Low Carb Cruise. 

2021 with Joseph The Cat. 

Normal people clean out their garage 
Every year or two. 
It just gets cluttered. 
All this is going to the garage sale. 
It better not rain on Saturday! 


Field Mouse Tritone to Bleached Blonde. 
Dying hair grey is ironic. 
When it’s grey. Lol. 
It’s not the grey I don’t like. 
It’s the “mousie” look I can’t abide. 


No Mousie Circus for me.  

Just cats. Lol. 
So. Princess Dieter. Mir. 
She wrote a blog post once. 
She said she had accomplished 
“Victory Over Sloth!”
Well- that’s a lifetime effort. 
I can’t exactly get it right 
And keep it - not easy! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!