18 February 2021

lemon snake


Today in Dallas 


13 years ago
March 2009


Stranded in the North Rim
Of the Grand Canyon


In this quaint little fishing lodge 

I ended up losing 20  pounds 
And that’s how I started Low Carb! 


Well- Life has once again 
Given us lemons. 


But now I’m experienced 
At fasting and low carb. 
So why not hit back hard!??

I’ve been stuck at work 
By choice-
For a week on and off
And they eat a typical rice based diet. 
All the grocery stores are closed. 
All the fast food places are closed. 
All the delivery places are closed. 



My sleeping accommodations. 
Very comfortable, actually. 
So I thought to myself-
why not snake? 
I actually had the 
Ingredients in my car. 
I just had to thaw the water out. 
The bottles were frozen solid inside. 


I’ve been at 160 since covid began. 
I wear it well because 
Even though I’m short, 
I’m strong. 
Buttttttt- there’s room for improvement. 
The real me. Here. Now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!