08 January 2021

humble terror




New shoes


Sold on Amazon 
As cat training tools. 
Watch out- Bams! 








Lunch was good. 
Still doing OMAD. 
But the whole batch had only 
One pound of beef. 
And this made 6 servings. 
So I’ve had less than a pound
Of meat all week. 
No wonder I’m hungry. 

If every time you ask
-Every single time-
You ask for something- 
Like to please clean up your cans
Or please help scoop cat crap
Or please turn the AC off 
when no one is home ...
Please turn your music down at 1:30 am
Please don’t eat my cooking cheese
Please don’t put empty boxes back in the pantry 
Or have you seen my bottle of  XYZ?

If every time you get blasted for a week or more
Or you get angry silent treatment 
Stomping, sulking side-eye
Or you 10 pages of angry text
Or you get told things, like 
Get over it
You’re bipolar 
You’re a god damn bitch 
You’re passive aggressive
My room - my rules
If you’re cold, too bad- 
Get a blanket
If you’re hot, too bad,
Get a fan
If you don’t like my music 
At 1 am, get ear plugs 
I’ve lived here longer than you have 
So that’s just the way it’s going to be. 
Etc etc etc
After 4 years of bitching
I guess it’s time to realize 
Things will never ever change here. 
I either need to move-
Or just accept it. 

I can’t wait to start traveling. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!