19 July 2017

less driving day


 
My lovely city


Sugarless deLite - Rick
THE nicest guy in town!

Have you ever noticed that when you are happy, colors are brighter?

Must be all the good Instant Pot Food

Not this. But NEXT, I am trying Short Ribs

Ummm.... still way too many carbs

Lunch out



I planted these! Rather.... I had some help.
It is nice to work in the yard.

It it nice to sit on the fresh laundry.

It is nice to just sit.

So I moved companies from Denton to right down the street.
Well.... its a pretty long street. But still!


It will be good to not have so much paperwork!
And it will be good to be home every day
Soon enough to get something done.

Home Health Nursing is like the Angel Of Music.
Very Strict. Just saying. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!