06 October 2013

move that butt


At my usual lunch with a friend,

  

 
I discussed how my situaion has come to an end -


So I planned and I planned





And I thought and it might be grand -
If I could see it as just starting again!

There has been a change in plans - again.
I will be getting my own place next week!
It is a cute little apartment
About 7 minutes away from work.
-Yes - I still have the same job!-

So everything is coming out of storage -
Including the flab on my butt!
And that ever-so-cute double chin....
Which evidently likes to settle there- 
After some 9 odd months of not working out.
Funny how that happens.

At first I opted for the smaller floor plan...
Kinda a smash-n-grab of off-campus living.
Then I stopped and reminded myself of the whole
"Eating" thing - and my commitment to "Health"
*Whatever*

So, I upgraded to a larger apartment 
With a pantry and a dining room!

It is right by a fitness center and a little park!
I see plenty of days off and sleep
And walking  - in my future!

And next week - painting!
Details to follow.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVED this post and the poem! Change is all we can count on right? Something new aqnd better is comin' your way doll! Hang in there :)

    xoxooxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I planned-ed and planned-ed
    So as not to get stranded -
    And it all might work out in "the end!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be great
    Moving to your own place.
    I really can't wait
    To see your new cozy space.

    EXCITING!! This next step is going to be awesome. Hand me a paint brush and I'll cut in while you role paint on the accent walls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what you get up to in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impermanence at work. Love your rhyming skillz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Went back and read these older posts. You are a little vauge but I knew something was up. Bless your heart! You deserve better. Glad you got out from there and have your own place. I saw that about your ankle too. I hate that for you! That could have been very serious. Can you get them to help you with your injuries?
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!