15 August 2022

okay day


Salad


Tuna


Tuna Salad


Burned Butter
Fat Bombs


White Cheese
White Eggs 
White Dressing
Who said don’t eat anything white. 
Lol. 


This cat. 


He’s kind of a Fatty. 
He’s all Keto and Raw Carnivore. 
This cat is Diabetic- so …
Not sure what to think about this. 








Sitting outside. 
We all heard a noise. 
Sounded big. Like a bird
Hitting the patio door. 


This guy. 
Yikes! 




Well, my happy mood 
is still in full bloom. 
I’ve been in a good mood
Even dare I say “happy”
For 3 days. 


I want to work on my room today. 
It turned into a teenage boy’s 
Dump site when I had COVID. 
Bending over made me dizzy. 
So I left everything on the floor. 
My bad! Bwah Ha Ha! 

It’s like when you wake up 
and your fever is gone.  
Or like when you just know 
Like Zen- that everything 
Is going to be ok. 
That’s a great feeling. 
Almost there! 
Probably has much to do 
With my iron levels 
And my anemia is 
Under control. 

“When we are no longer able
 to change a situation, we are 
challenged to change ourselves." 
 Victor Frankl (1905-1977). 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!