08 June 2022

tired day




Plopped into bed 
All clothes on. 
7 pm. Slept till almost 6 am. 
I’m so sleepy it’s insane. 




Leftovers. 






From Air BnB
For my trip to Kansas. 


People are talking about recession. 
Like a bad one. 
We’ve never lived through a pandemic. 
We shall see. 

I like the haircut
But I do t think I’ll be able
To commit to a Side Swoop
Asymmetrical Pixie Bob. 
The length drives me nuts.  

I will say I think I look OK 
In terms of being close to 62. 
I think I got the hair color just right! 


1 comment:

  1. I like the hair, and no way do you look anywhere near sixty. You have smooth skin, you look healthy. Also, do you know how many times you've stopped me from eating chocolate? Ha, thank you for that! I think, "Anne would NEVER eat a slab of the giant sized Hershey bar...." Shh, sometimes I still eat chocolate, but mostly not, I love the help though. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!