29 October 2020

ruff ride


Dang Wednesdays
Are the hardest day for me. 
Too busy to blog. 


Don’t know why. 
Stress at work. 


Food is good. 
Snack roll ups. 




4 years ago POTO
Phantom! 


I credit fasting for me not gaining 
After I broke my leg. 


Food prep 


Cat raw food prep

This week is likely to be
A rough week no matter
Who wins or who loses. 
The world is fighting off the 
Last scourge of humanity
AKA Baby Boomers. 
Once they’re gone
-or defeated- 
There will be peace. 

Not just in America. 
Poland. France. UK. 
They Ultra Conservatives 
Are trying to impose strict
Morality codes 
Onto a generation of youth
That don’t want it 
Or need it
Or fear it 
Or believe it. 
It’s as close to a Civil War
As we’ll see.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!