20 September 2020

what just happened?




LOL
The key got stuck in a little trinket
I kept on my steering wheel. 
To remind me about peace   
It was a peace sign in a heart. 
So much for peace. 
It took like 3”20 minutes 
to get the ket unstuck! 


I’m not sure what just happened. 
Everything changed this year. 
I mean with me. 
Pandemic. Politics. Blah blah blah. 
This time - I feel myself changing! 

Woke up early. 
Ready for work. 
I had a mobile oil change. 
They come to you and it takes no time
From your schedule.  
Getting a mobile detail today. 
Gotta love the time it saves! 


1 comment:

  1. That's awesome...a mobile oil change. I have come to love curbside pickup. I hope they keep it once the pandemic passes. Internal change is the lasting kind. The best kind. Glad to be back.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!